Monday 5 October 2009

FIFA, FIFA, FIFA

Is fucking mint! As a pro evo man my whole game playing life, its not easy for me to admit it, but fifa now shits all over pro evo from a great height, and I think its the only game I'll need for quite a while. I love the intuitive movements and licensed everything, even the defensive A.I, which although frustrating, makes scoring in the end more satisfying. (P.S- I can't get the underlining off for some very annoying reason...)
My arena player is this fella >>>
If you don't know who he is, his name is Diego, and he now plays for Juventus in Italy, and not Werder Bremen from Germany as in the photo. Reason being, on one of my many epic championship/football manager careers over the years, I signed him for Fiorentina in Italy from Santo's in Brazil and for like five seasons in a row he scored like 15 from midfield, pretty rad I know...



If you're interested I plan for my dissertation to be about Susan Boyle, partly because I had to come up with something, and partly because as stories go, hers is pretty interesting. I'm coming at it from the concept of different types of newspaper, and will be analyzing the Sun, Britain's biggest selling tabloid, and the telegraph, (likewise but broadsheet) articles over a yet to be determined period to see the differences in their selection of what to cover in terms of her story as it played out! Need to sit down with my good friend Phil and discuss our production project, which could be really cool, roughly its gonna be a student magazine for Birmingham's students, complete with online presence and podcasts.

I was at home yesterday for a belated birthday meal for my sisters 18th with one side of the family, kind of lame, but It was alright, its cool to see the family occasionally...I guess.

I'll finish with a thumbs up from the lady herself, alrightt.








No comments:

Post a Comment