Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday Afternoons

Its sunday afternoon and I'm sat here listening to some american online radio station doing my d.s, and I have not posted in a while so here I am. I have nothing really interesting to say but I'm going to say some things anyway.

First and the biggie is my granddad goes into hospital tomorrow for an operation, the general aesthetic in a big deal for a man of his age (76) so fingers crossed for him, it could improve his quality of life if it goes well and that would be great. He is one of the best people I've ever known and I want him to be around for a long long time to come.

Had a couple of big nights out this week, which were fun. But. I seem to have becoming a massive lightweight recently, which I suspect stems from a combination of me eating less and going out very little for a long while over the summer. But yeah, led me be saying something that in my drunken state which would have better I didn't. Moral mind-field that it was, I definitely had my eyes opened to a different way of going about life. I really do respect people who do things their own way, even if its very different to the way I do.

Fifa is going nicely, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment