Friday 18 September 2009

Gaming

...About to go into my third, crucial year at university and its now that I rediscover my love of gaming. Goodbye degree, I could say goodbye prospects, but I am doing a Media degree...

Next gen, next gen, next gen...
I cant even play my ps2 anymore, I crave better graphics, more detailed gaming worlds, triggers instead of R2 and L2.

My dreams are still fucking wierd, and talking about fucking, one of said wierd dreams was interrupted by just that.
20 inch pizzas are rad, we had one, we took a photo, when my housie gets it on the web I'll put it up, for me to look at everytime I post again. Satisfying.

Mmmm, I've not mentioned music at all yet since I started this shiiiiiiiiat. All about The King Blues at the minute, and I don't care that they're on a major label now. Fairplay, sell out to the world fellas, hell sell out to the universe!
I think I've got over my problem with one of the beats for the house band, which is nice...Now if only I can break into the Morecombe first team on fifa and lead Tottenham to premiership glory (thats right I got a big promotion)...
My life will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment