Thursday 24 September 2009

"IM THE MOST DRUNK I'VE EVER BEEN"

...I wasn't, but It was definitely up there, freshers at Risa smashed it! Monday night Hawaiian party at the something ballroom was also sweet. Definitely the best freshers I've ever had. They are going to be the only two events I go to this year because I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow. Not sure if its their freshers as well? A good friend of mine is 21, and a load of the boys from Nuneaton, and me are off up to scouse land to celebrate it, hard. We know people who go to uni up there meaning free accommodation also. Looking forward to it.

Enrolled for my third year at uni today, third and final year. Gutting in a lot of ways, but also an achievement. Got me reminiscing about the whole experience up to now, and all in all its been fucking great, full of drama, but such is life, I wouldn't change a thing.

Still waiting for the pizza picture! So I'll end this with this (very old) picture of me with Emps and Crofty, two of the lads I'll be having it large with in Liverpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment