Sunday 13 September 2009

Third Year, Birmingham & Wrexham F.C

So, after a pretty sweet week back in Nuneaton catching up with friends and having japes, complete with my Dads 55th and my sisters 18th, I'm back in Birmingham indefinitely. Massive thanks to my parents, who have sent me back with loads of food, much appreciated!

This good news as it is on a number of levels, also means the approach of my third year at University, which I'm looking forward to as much as a greenfly at a ladybird buffet.

At least I've got my epic career with Wrexham to carry on with on Footie manager. In my fourth season top of league two looking for my 2nd promotion in four years having spent no money whatsoever.
Also cant wait to get my loan in and buy an xbox 360, fifa10 from the demo seems ace.

My good friend Banny is also moving back to Bham today, he lives around the corner and we have a cheeky jam planned, looking forward to banging the skins and listening to him shred!

I like putting photos in, so here is Martin Hanson, one of my star players with Wrexham, picked up from Liverpool on a free. Mmm yeah, thats some good bargain buying.




1 comment: